Rant: bullying Rant: bullying

IMO teachers say they care when it makes them look good, but I've always seen the teachers kinda ignore it happening or at least the stages, I have a general fear of hurting people lawl, and I won't retaliate unless I am hit in the head or the back, so I always just dealt with it, soemthing to realize in school was that, if someone was picking on you even a daily basis, you cannot fight back without punishment, you simply cannot, they would have to pull a weapon out against you in order to dodge repercussion, the first question they'd ask, are you alright? the 2nd question they ask, why didn't you tell the teacher? if you say you told the teacher someone usually talks to the teacher and they lie about it, then it somehow turns into you starting a fight..

IMO we can all be assholes sometimes specially on a bad day, but for someone that's an asshole on a daily basis I hope you have a slow painful death you asshole.

KyenzaCartoons responds:

Thank you for your review.
I know too many people that are assholes on a constant basis. Whenever I retaliate to a situation physically, it makes ME feel bad. So yeah, I'm not the type who fights back an awful lot, but this animation was something I made out of anger that I knew I could be proud of, and I am!
Again, thank you. :)

What are the odds? What are the odds?

You're missing the odds of how likely it is for a planet to support life, period. 4/5 for roundabout answer :D

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

OMG!

Win... maybe too much sperm.. But awesome..
Furry animals - lol

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

1089 seconds

Did I do good XD?

Piano-Accordion Style Piano-Accordion Style

Throw more together...... like now xD

viewtifulday responds:

I could just loop it if you want

2K subs on Youtube 2K subs on Youtube

Sounds quite celebratory, I like if you wanted it to be a bit better just needs some higher intensity parts thrown in there and you got yourself a masterpiece, but I'm digging the chill. On my mp3 it goes.

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks for the download, it was something I made quickly, I might go back and do work on it later.

Thanks again^^

Above The Clouds Remix Above The Clouds Remix

never remove this, the original is gone from out world ):
I hate seeing songs specially the good ones just up and vanish, and of course this is a great remix.