Piano-Accordion Style Piano-Accordion Style

Throw more together...... like now xD

viewtifulday responds:

I could just loop it if you want

2K subs on Youtube 2K subs on Youtube

Sounds quite celebratory, I like if you wanted it to be a bit better just needs some higher intensity parts thrown in there and you got yourself a masterpiece, but I'm digging the chill. On my mp3 it goes.

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks for the download, it was something I made quickly, I might go back and do work on it later.

Thanks again^^

Above The Clouds Remix Above The Clouds Remix

never remove this, the original is gone from out world ):
I hate seeing songs specially the good ones just up and vanish, and of course this is a great remix.

Scary Monsters (Babokon RMX) Scary Monsters (Babokon RMX)

Finally a nicer piece that isn't just a slightly altered midifile, seriously almost all of them are ):

EnV - Paladin EnV - Paladin

4.5 stars because it's great I feel though that the jump parts don't fit the song too well

Pokemon Centre Mall Theme Pokemon Centre Mall Theme

I feel ... I feel like I am truly in an elevator XD

Vatican (Trance WIP) Vatican (Trance WIP)

It's a bit too short and doesn't loop that well with itself, otherwise it's a great piece :)

Haunted Music Box Haunted Music Box

Love it, but not creepy in the slightest, I could see this song being like the menu screen for resident evil 2-4 (movies) but those haven't been scary since the first one...

I think it needs more Bassline maybe even a bass solo that should help somewhat.

Mawnz responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it! It's not really creepy, but a little "haunting" in my opinion. I'm gonna look over your suggestion when I take on the song again :)

Stronger Stronger

Needs more D: this is not enough!
(cause it's good)

-Swirl!- -Swirl!-

Listen to this song with Zylot @idiot24-7 - unkown power source , to complete your happy swirly needs, warning though that effect is making me dizzy hahaa

thanks for the mood uplift waterflame.