Rant: bullying Rant: bullying

IMO teachers say they care when it makes them look good, but I've always seen the teachers kinda ignore it happening or at least the stages, I have a general fear of hurting people lawl, and I won't retaliate unless I am hit in the head or the back, so I always just dealt with it, soemthing to realize in school was that, if someone was picking on you even a daily basis, you cannot fight back without punishment, you simply cannot, they would have to pull a weapon out against you in order to dodge repercussion, the first question they'd ask, are you alright? the 2nd question they ask, why didn't you tell the teacher? if you say you told the teacher someone usually talks to the teacher and they lie about it, then it somehow turns into you starting a fight..

IMO we can all be assholes sometimes specially on a bad day, but for someone that's an asshole on a daily basis I hope you have a slow painful death you asshole.

KyenzaCartoons responds:

Thank you for your review.
I know too many people that are assholes on a constant basis. Whenever I retaliate to a situation physically, it makes ME feel bad. So yeah, I'm not the type who fights back an awful lot, but this animation was something I made out of anger that I knew I could be proud of, and I am!
Again, thank you. :)

What are the odds? What are the odds?

You're missing the odds of how likely it is for a planet to support life, period. 4/5 for roundabout answer :D

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

OMG!

Win... maybe too much sperm.. But awesome..
Furry animals - lol

GT - Monster Trainer GT - Monster Trainer

oh mai gosh

I think I will watch this again lmao...

Drunken Stick Drunken Stick

Excellent

Getting drunk $5.
Table and Chair $89.99.
Ripping some dudes sack off while being hammered Priceless.

Hyun1990 responds:

LMAO!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

nice,,,

I didn't read the little warning before I watched it....was like ohh god; Awesome xD
max votes... ( >'.' )>{===> shwing

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

Pretty good

Go have yourself executed then send in my next appointment xD

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

oh noes

It looks like you mastered the tool of simplicity... the pixel

Trix Rabbit Justice Ad Trix Rabbit Justice Ad

FOR TOO LONG

Dem lil bastards been denying him his own cereal!

A New Bunny A New Bunny